114 Soulard Square
Bridgeport, AL 35740
Bridgeport Depot Culture Center is on the site of Bridgeport's fourth railroad depot. The first was destroyed in July of 1863 by Confederate forces under C.S.A. Gen. Braxton Bragg. The current depot, constructed in 1917, is used by the Bridgeport Area Historical Association as a museum of local history. The museum features a large display of local Civil War artifacts.