319 South Crater Road
Petersburg, VA 23803
Blandford Church was built as an Anglican Church in 1735. Prior to the Civil War, the church was abandoned and was later used as a Confederate receiving hospital during the Siege of Petersburg. After the turn of the 20th century, the church was restored by the Ladies Memorial Association of Petersburg and became a Confederate Memorial Chapel. The studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany created fifteen priceless Tiffany windows to be placed in the chapel to commemorate the soldiers who fell in defense of the city during the Siege. The adjacent cemetery is the final resting place for 30,000 Confederate soldiers.