3650 Historic Sully Way
Chantilly, VA 20151
After 1811, Sully was home for several families. During the Civil War the home was owned by James and Marie Haight Barlow, from 1852 - 1869. Their efforts contributed to the survival of the estate, particularly during the Civil War when both Union and Confederate armies were encamped across the county. Quakers from the north James fled to Alexandria during the Civil War and Marie stayed at Sully plantation. During the war, she served breakfast to J.E.B Stuart and other officers at Sully.