Sarah Nell Blackwell
Color Bearer Weekend 2024
Charleston, SC | February 2-4, 2024
American Battlefield Trust Event
February 2 - 4, 2024
Color Bearer Thank You Weekend
The Donor Thank You Weekend is an annual, by invitation only event, open to all Color Bearer members. You may register for yourself and one other person (a spouse or guest). This is a benefit of your Color Bearer membership.
Pre-Registration: 2024 Donor Thank You Weekend
Francis Marion Hotel
387 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403
- The group room rate is $199+ - $239/night.
- To make your hotel reservations, you can visit this link for online booking, or call the hotel at 843-937-8687 and ask for the American Battlefield Trust group rate.
- Reservations must be made by Tuesday, January 2, 2024 (or until the room block is full) to receive the reduced group rate.
Tentative Schedule of Events
Friday, February 2, 2024
- 3:00 – 7:00 pm | Registration open
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm | Welcome Dinner Reception
Saturday, February 3, 2024
- 7:00 – 8:00 am | Coffee To-Go
- 8:30 am – 5:30 pm | Off-site tours
- Dinner on your own
Sunday, February 4, 2024
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am | Breakfast Buffet
- 9:00 am – 12:30 pm | Off-site tours
Photo Highlights from Previous Donor Thank You Weekend
Please note that you will need to create an account on Photo Shelter to access the photos from this event, as well as other photo galleries from past events. Enjoy!
- 2023 Donor Thank You Weekend: Atlantic Beach, FL.
- 2022 Donor Thank You Weekend: Columbia, SC.
- 2020 Donor Thank You Weekend: Savannah, GA.
American Battlefield Trust
(202) 367-1861 x7229
The Liberty Trail App
Download FREE | The Liberty Trail app connects Revolutionary War battlefields across South Carolina and tells the captivating and inspiring stories of
Charleston and Fort Sumter Virtual Tour
Discover Revolutionary and Civil War Charleston and Fort Sumter in 360° with our interactive virtual tour – featuring clickable tour points, pictures...
Tour Civil War Charleston and Savannah in Three Days
Tour Civil War Charleston and Savannah in Three Days.