136 East Race Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401, USA
Come inside the Belle Boyd House! On the right of the entry hall is the original ball room decorated in a Victorian style, as it would have been in the late 1800's. This is the only room in the house decorated as living quarters. Meetings, receptions, and seminars take place here. Through the door on the far side of the room, step into the Ben Boyd store. This space was originally built by Benjamin Boyd in 1850 to house the General Store that he ran for five years. To the left of the entry hall is the First Parlor. Here, the society generally curates items related to the Civil War in Berkeley County. In the second parlor as well as the original kitchen, we have long term rotating collections on display.