Your gift is very much appreciated and tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Financial information can be obtained by writing to American Battlefield Trust, 1156 15th Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, D.C. 20005, or as stated below. Please note that we are registered as "Civil War Preservation Trust doing business as American Battlefield Trust."
- Virginia: American Battlefield Trust files a financial report for each campaign it conducts. Copies of these financial reports are available from the Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs, Dept. of Agricultural and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Florida: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352, within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Florida registration number is CH2578.
- Georgia: A full and fair description of the programs of American Battlefield Trust and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office indicated above.
- Maryland: A copy of the current financial statement of American Battlefield Trust is available by writing 1156 15th Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, D.C. 20005 or by calling 301-665-1400. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are also available for the cost of copies and postage from the Office of the Secretary of State, Statehouse, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of American Battlefield Trust may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling 1-973-504-6215 and is available on the internet at www.NJconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp.htm#charity. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement.
- New York: New York residents may obtain a copy of American Battlefield Trust’s annual report by writing to the Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about American Battlefield Trust and a copy of its licenses are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of American Battlefield Trust may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Washington: Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483.
- West Virginia: Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
Registration with the state agency does not constitute or imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by that state of the paid solicitor, the organization, or the cause the solicitor represents.