Want to explore Historic Triangle's history? This day plan is for the history buff wanting to explore the past.
- Print or download your tour map
- Get the day started with breakfast at Aroma’s Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Café.
- Start your visit at the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center. Obtain information on the places to visit and events offered throughout the year.
- Step back into Colonial Virginia to soak in the sites of Williamsburg, including the Governor’s Palace, Powder Magazine, Court House, and Capitol.
- Grab lunch at Josiah Chowning’s, King’s Arms or Shield’s Taverns.
- After a hearty meal, dive into the Civil War. Inspect the remains of fortifications from the 1862 Siege of Yorktown and wear out the kids at the Newport News Park.
- Have dinner at Trellis.