From retrospect to re-enactments, this day plan is built for those who want to jump right into history.
- Print or download your tour map
- Get the day started with a traditional southern breakfast at the Riverbound Cafe
- Head over to Cold Harbor Battlefield Park
- Grab an authentic French lunch at at Bistro Bobette
- Stroll along Monument Avenue, then take a guided tour of Jefferson Davis’ mansion at The White House and Museum of the Confederacy, the Tredegar Iron Works, or the authentic 1753 plantation house at The Wilton House Museum
- Finish your day with a tour and sunset at Malvern Hill Battlefield Park