“Pop-Up” Member Tours
As a Quartermaster, Cavalryman, Cannoneer, or Color Bearer of the American Battlefield Trust, we are pleased to offer you opportunities to join us on the battlefield – virtually and in-person – for “pop up” tours to visit the land that you helped to save. We hope you enjoy this extra opportunity to join the American Battlefield Trust’s Chief Historian Garry Adelman and other experts for fun, exploration, and history with your fellow members.
Sunday, April 19, 2020: Make your plans for an all-new Gettysburg hike of the Confederate left/Union right flank with Garry Adelman and Timothy Smith! Learn more
Saturday, October 10, 2020: Walk the ground of one of the most pivotal battles of the Civil War with Daniel Davis. Learn more
Saturday, October 10, 2020: Join author and historian Chris Mackowski and Kristopher White for a tour of this forgotten battlefield, that Trust members helped to save, and brought back to life. Learn more
Sunday, October 25, 2020: Walk the ground of one of the most pivotal engagements of the American Revolution in our first-ever Revolutionary War pop-up tour with Daniel Davis! Learn more
- We will send periodic updates on new tours to Quartermaster and above members via email. Please bring a copy of these emails as proof of your membership level.
- These tours are in the “pop-up” style and and will not include transportation. Please bring your own meals, snacks, water, sunscreen and bugspray, as needed. Please RSVP for the tours accordingly.
- RVSP is required for each tour.
- If you’re unable to make the in-person tours, there will also be other opportunities to join online-only virtual tours. We will email you invitations with links to these special members-only online tours
- These tours offer a mix of hiking, walking, and driving. Please note the physical activity on each tour page.
- If you have questions about your membership level, please contact us at 301-665-1400.