A Color Bearer Event
The Grand Review is an invitation only event. It is reserved for Color Bearers that are Brigade, Division, Corps and National level. You are invited to bring yourself and one additional guest to enjoy a weekend of history and fellowship!
Schedule of Events - Updated!
Friday, October 13
1:00 - 3:00 pm | Registration (Location: Conference Center Lobby)
5:00 - 7:30 pm | Registration (Location: Conference Center Lobby)
Dinner is on your own.
7:00 pm - 7:50 pm | Welcome with Trust President, David Duncan
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm| Evening Program in Colonial Williamsburg (Revolutionary Points of View)
Saturday, October 14
Breakfast is on your own.
8:00 am – 9:00 am| Registration, coffee, and muffins to go (Location: Conference Center Lobby)
8:15 am – 4:30 pm| Off-site tours
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm | Dinner Banquet at hotel, The Williamsburg Lodge
Guest Speaker Jack Gary - Director of Archaeology, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Sunday, October 15
8:15 am – 9:15 am| Breakfast Buffet
9:30 am – 12:45 pm| Off-site tours
Suggested Dress During the Grand Review
- Friday Evening Welcome and Tour. Business attire with comfortable walking shoes, and a jacket. After the welcome at the Williamsburg Lodge, we'll be walking as a group into Colonial Williamsburg to enjoy an outdoor, evening program.
- Saturday and Sunday Tours: Comfortable and casual, with closed toed walking shoes. Long pants are recommended. You may want to consider bringing a jacket, hat, umbrella, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Saturday Evening Dinner Buffet at the Williamsburg Lodge: Business/Dressy
310 South New England Street
Williamsburg, VA 23185
- The room rate is $279/+ night.
- To make your hotel reservations, you can book online here, or call the hotel at 1-800-261-9530 and ask for the American Battlefield Trust Group Rate.
- Reservations must be made by Friday, September 15, 2023 at 5:00 pm (or until the room block is full) to receive the reduced group rate.
- Please note that there is a strict cancellation policy. Cancelling within seven (7) days of arrival will result in a charge of one (1) full night's stay, including taxes.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm; Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Self-parking is $15/per day for hotel guests. Non-hotel guests will using the parking app to pay an hourly rate.