Frequently Asked Questions
Grand Review 2022
Where will the Grand Review be held in King of Prussia?
The host hotel for the Grand Review is the Alloy: A Double Tree by Hilton, located at 301 W. Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA. Registration, the Friday evening reception, Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast will take place at the Alloy. Buses for the tours will depart from and return to the Alloy, as well.
Do I need to stay at the Alloy Hotel to participate in the Grand Review?
No. You are welcome to stay anywhere.
What is some important information that I need to know about staying at the Alloy?
- Check In is at 3:00 pm, Check Out is at 12:00 pm.
- For an additional $75, you can get an early check-in on your day of arrival or a late check-out on your departure date.
What are my travel options to King of Prussia?
If you are taking a train, the Amtrak Philadelphia Station is available. The station is 19 miles from the Alloy Hotel.
- Estimated Taxi Fare: $53 - $78/one way
- Estimated Uber Fare: $35 - $54/one way
If you are flying into the area, the closest area is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). The airport is 20 miles from the Alloy Hotel.
- Estimated Taxi Fare: $68 - $86/one way
- Estimated Uber Fare: $47 - $73/one way
What is the parking like at the Alloy Hotel?
- There is plenty of parking, which is complimentary.
- Valet parking is not offered at this hotel.
Will I need a car once I arrive at the hotel for the Grand Review?
All activities that are scheduled will have transportation provided for you to and from the Alloy.
What meals are included in the weekend?
On Friday, there will be a dinner buffet at the Chester County History Museum. Saturday breakfast will be on your own, but we will provide coffee and muffins to-go. Tours on Saturday are all day and lunch will be provided. Saturday evening will be a dinner buffet. A full breakfast buffet will be provided on Sunday morning.
The Alloy has a wonderful restaurant, Hammer & Fire, to supplement the meals we provide. Their menus can be found here.
Will there be American Battlefield Trust merchandise for sale at the Grand Review?
No, I’m sorry, but we will not have American Battlefield Trust merchandise for sale during this weekend. Our online store can deliver merchandise right to your home. Please visit the online store here, and we can offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. The discount code to receive free shipping is GR2022. Merchandise will be refreshed in September.
What is the attire during for the activities scheduled during the Grand Review?
This is YOUR vacation, and we want you to be comfortable. The suggested dress attire for the weekend is as follows:
- Friday Evening Tour and Dinner Buffet at Chester County History Museum: Casual with comfortable walking shoes.
- Saturday and Sunday Tours: Comfortable and casual, with closed toed walking shoes. Long pants are recommended. You may want to consider bringing a hat, umbrella, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Saturday Evening Dinner Buffet at the Alloy Hotel: Cocktail/Business Attire.
Please remember to check the weather in advance to help with your packing.
- Contact the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
(800) 298-7878 x7229