Annual Conference 2018 Yorktown Dinner Meal Selection
Please make your meal selection and complete the purchase using your credit card. Your meal tickets will be distributed at registration on Wednesday, May 30th when you sign in with us for the conference.
Meal from The German Snack Shack, includes one entrée (choose from below), German Potato Salad and a soda or bottled water
- $13.00 Bratwurst on a soft roll, topped with homemade sauerkraut
- $13.10 Chicken Schnitzel sandwich, topped with Swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion and signature Schnitzel sauce
- $13.20 Vegetable wrap with avocado aioli
Meal from Virginia Blue Crab Company (includes one side and a soda or bottled water)
- $13.25 Crab Cake plate side
- $13.40 Fish Tacos plate side
BBQ Buffet from The Carrot Tree
- $15.00 Buffet includes pulled pork BBQ, pulled chicken BBQ, potato rolls, red bliss potato salad and marinated carrot salad.
There are multiple restaurants in historic Yorktown that you are welcome to dine in or you may choose from several different dinner options that we'll be offering at the waterfront. The meals will be served at The Waterman's Museum and near the Performance Stage on Water Street.
There will be a cash bar at The Waterman's Museum where you can purchase beer or wine on-site to have with your seafood or German food, but there will be no alcohol available with the BBQ buffet that will be served near the Performance Stage. There are also a number of local establishments that offer full service bars.